hololive production Official Shop
- Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, describes or could reasonably be linked to a particular user or his/her device (“Personal Information”). In particular, we will collect the following categories of Personal Information from our users:
· Real name
· Postal address
· Email address
B. Personal information categories and Protected classification characteristics
· Real name
· Postal address
C. Commercial information
Records of goods/services purchased, and other purchasing histories
D. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history and information regarding a consumer’s interactions with this website
E. Geolocation data
Countries and regions from which consumers can access this website
F. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions and aptitudes
We do not collect any other Personal Information other than what is listed above.
We obtain your Personal Information listed above when you (i) register your personal account for our Service, (ii) access or use the Service, and (iii) communicate with us for inquiries about the Service.
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for one or more of the following business purposes indicated below:
- for providing the Service (including shipment and payment processing of products, etc.);
- for notifying information and answering inquiries related to the Service and the Company’s products and services;
- for dealing with any acts that are in breach of the Company’s rules, policies, etc. (“Rules, etc.”) related to the Service;
- for providing notifications relating to amendments of any Rules, etc. related to the Service;
- for improving the Service and other services that the Company offers and developing new services;
- for creating statistical data for the Service in a manner where individuals cannot be identified;
- for marketing and promotional activities related to the Services and other services that the Company offers;
- for statistical analysis; and
- for other purposes incidental to the foregoing purposes of use.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for business purposes or commercial purposes. When we disclose Personal Information to service providers for business purposes or commercial purposes, we enter into a contract that describes such purposes and requires the service providers to keep such Personal Information confidential and to not use the same for any purpose except for performing the contract.
As of the date this Policy was established, during the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not shared or disclosed the following categories of Personal Information from the above list to any third parties for business purposes or commercial purposes.
- Sales of Personal Information
We have not sold any Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
- Children under the Age of 13
As used in this Section, the term “child” or “children” means those under the age of 13, and the term “parent” includes legal guardians.
Our services are intended for general audiences and are not targeted at children. We do not knowingly collect, use or share any Personal Information about children. If you are a parent and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact through the email address we provide below in Section 8 and request that your child’s information be deleted from our system. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from children, we will deactivate the relevant account or accounts and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such Personal Information from our records.
- Your Rights and Choices under Applicable Law
Depending on your jurisdiction, in accordance with applicable laws, you may have several rights in relation to our processing of your Personal Information, which may include requesting access to, correcting or deleting your Personal Information.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers who are residents of California with specific rights regarding Personal Information. The following parts A through F of this Section describe your CCPA rights and explain how to exercise such rights. Please refer to section (e)(3) below to read about what a “verifiable consumer request” is.
- Right to Access Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, sharing, disclosure, or use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months from the time of your request. Upon receiving and confirming your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose the following information to you:
- the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- the categories of the sources of the Personal Information we have collected about you;
- our business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling such Personal Information;
- the categories of Personal Information disclosed for business purposes or commercial purposes; and
- the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
Please note that we have not sold any Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months, and we have no plans to do so in the future.
- Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Upon receiving and confirming your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the rights of other users to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise other rights provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with legal obligations; or
- engage in other internal and lawful uses that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Opt-Out Rights
Opt-out rights do not apply as we have not sold and will not sell any Personal Information collected from consumers.
We will not discriminate against California residents for exercising any of their rights under the CCPA. Moreover, unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- deny you access to the Services or any goods or services;
- charge you different prices or rates for the Services or any goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- provide you a different level or quality of the Services or goods or services; or
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for the Services or goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Exercising Rights under the CCPA
- To exercise your rights under the CCPA to access or delete your Personal Information as described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us as detailed in subsection (3) below by contacting us in the manner set forth in Section 8 (Contact Us).
- Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
- A “verifiable consumer request” must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose Personal Information we have collected or that you are an authorized representative; and
- describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate and respond thereto.
- Response Timing to Verifiable Consumer Requests
- We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact the email address we designate below in Section 8.
- We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
- Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request.
- We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
7．Amendments to this Policy
We will review and improve the contents of the above items regarding the handling of your Personal Information as appropriate. When changes are made to this Policy, an update notice will be posted on the website and will be effective as of the date posted.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, or wish to exercise your rights described in Section 6 (Your Rights and Choices under Applicable Law), please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Established January 5,2022
Last Updated: March 1,2023