- Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, and is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”). In particular, we will collect, and have collected in the last twelve (12) months, the following categories of Personal Information from our consumers:
Real name, postal address, email address, and other similar identifiers
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
D. Commercial information
Records of services purchased, and other purchasing histories
E. Internet or other electronic network activity information.
Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website
F. Geolocation data
Countries and regions from which consumers access an internet website
We obtain your Personal Information listed above directly or indirectly from you in our relationship with you, including but not limited to when you (i) make your personal account for our service, (ii) access or use the service, and (iii) communicate with us for inquiries about the service.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information for one or more of the following business purposes indicated below:
- For providing our service (including shipping of products and payment processing);
- For for providing notification of information related to our services and products, and for responding to inquiries;
- For for responding to violations of the Company’s terms, policies, etc. (collectively, the “Terms”) related to our service;
- For for providing notification of changes to the Terms;
- For for improving our services and developing our new services;
- For for creating statistical data in a form that does not identify individuals in relation to our services;
- For for shipping prizes to our contest winners;
- For for conducting research and analysis for our services; and
- For for other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice thereof.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for business purposes or commercial purposes. When we disclose Personal Information to service providers for business purposes or commercial purposes, we enter into a contract that describes such purposes and requires the service providers to keep such Personal Information confidential and to not use the same for any purpose except for performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have shared or disclosed the following categories of Personal Information from the above list to the following categories of third parties for business purposes or commercial purposes:
- Service providers, including an ecommerce platform company, a delivery service company and a payment service company
- Sales of Personal Information
We have not sold any Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
- Children and Parents
As used in this Section, the term “child” or “children” means those under the age of 13, and the term “parent” includes legal guardians.
Our services are intended for general audiences and are not targeted at children. We do not knowingly collect, use or share any Personal Information about children without verifiable parental consent or as permitted by law. If you are a parent and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us and request that your child’s information be deleted from our system. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from children, we will deactivate the relevant account or accounts and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such Personal Information from our records.
- Your Rights and Choices under Applicable Law
Depending on your jurisdiction, in accordance with applicable laws, you may have several rights in relation to our processing of your Personal Information, which may include requesting access to, correcting or deleting your Personal Information. They may also include the ability to opt-out of receiving notifications, promotions, offers or other advertising from us.
If you are a California resident, the CCPA provides consumers who are residents of California with specific rights regarding Personal Information. The following parts in this Section describe your CCPA rights and explain how to exercise such rights.
（1）Right to Access Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, sharing, disclosure, or use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months from the time of your request. Upon receiving and confirming your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose the following information to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The the categories of the sources of the Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Our our business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling such Personal Information;
- The the categories of third parties with which we sell that Personal Information;
- The the categories of Personal Information sold by each third party that has sold Personal Information;
- The the categories of Personal Information disclosed for business purposes or commercial purposes; and
- The the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
Please note that we have not sold any Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
（2）Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Upon receiving and confirming your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the rights of other consumers to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise other rights provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with legal obligations; or
- Engage in other internal and lawful uses that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
We have not sold and will not sell any Personal Information collected from consumers.
We will not discriminate against California residents for exercising any of their rights under the CCPA. Moreover, unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
（5）Exercising Rights under the CCPA
To exercise your rights under the CCPA to access or delete your Personal Information as described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us in the manner set forth in Section 8 (Contact Us).
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose Personal Information we have collected or an authorized representative thereof ([ex. name, email address] ); and
- Describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate and respond thereto.
We will review and improve the contents of the above items regarding the handling of your Personal Information as appropriate. When changes are made to this Policy, an update notice will be posted on the website and will be effective as of the date posted.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, or wish to exercise your rights described in Section 6 (Your Rights and Choices under Applicable Law), please do not hesitate to contact us at: